Desktop Plans and Pricing
“If you don’t pay for the product – you are the product”
Most digital services that provide a free service make money by selling your information. Binfer does not do that. Support us in our mission of preserving your privacy by purchasing a plan.
All paid plans include unlimited use of all features of all products. Only limit is amount of data that can be transferred.
Payments are processed via PayPal.
Before making a purchase
- Please ensure that you have tested Binfer using the Free Plan. All purchases are final and we do not provide any refunds.
- Install Binfer and create an account. Type the Binfer account email in the ‘Email’ input below. License is applied to the ‘Email’ you will enter. This must match your Binfer account email id. Your Binfer email id can be different from your PayPal account email id.
Billed every month until canceled. Data usage resets every month.
$ 20 Monthly
1TB data per month
Pay As You Go
No monthly fees. Use data until consumed. No time limit.
$ 8 One Time
$ 15 One Time
$ 30 One Time
$ 50 One Time
$ 80 One Time
$ 0 Monthly
1 Sync Rule
1 Web Drop
- How do these plans work? Binfer licenses are similar to most subscription services. Your purchase increases the amount of data you can transfer and adds additional features based on the plan you choose.
- Recipients do not have to purchase a plan to receive files.
- You can purchase it on behalf of another account. For example, if your account id is “email@example.com” and you are purchasing for yourself then enter firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you are purchasing for “email@example.com” then enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Binfer account email can be different from the PayPal account email.
- What happens after making a purchase? Is a license code sent? Here is what happens behind the scenes:
- You purchase a plan using the payment gateway.
- Payment gateway sends us a confirmation of a successful transaction. This could take seconds or days depending on the method of payment.
- We apply the purchased license to your account on our system and send you a confirmation email. We do not send any license codes in the email.
- In the Binfer desktop application check ‘Manage Settings’ > ‘License’ and click Refresh if you do not see the purchased license.
- Is there a free or a trial version? Yes. Binfer comes with a free license so that you can try before you buy. Our plans are affordable. However, as a friendly tip, you can also:
- Become our friend on social networks. We regularly publish free license promo codes on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Subscribe to our service and get notified about updates and free promo codes when they become available.
- I need to transfer files between my computers. Do I need separate accounts and licenses for each computer? No. Binfer licenses can be shared across 4 devices for the same user account. So, purchase the required licenses for a user account. Log in with that account on all your devices. As you send files from those devices, the shared license gets deducted. Be aware that depending on your license, there are only a limited number of devices that can share one account.
- Do you provide refunds? Yes, but only for the technical failure of the product. Please use the free trial to ensure that Binfer will work for you and meet your requirements, and contact us to ask any questions you may have before making a purchase. No partial refunds are made for any of the subscription plans if canceled midway.
- How do I get more data than the available plans? You can purchase multiples plans of the same or different types to add up to the amount of data you want to transfer.
- Can you offer custom plans ? Only for more than 5 user accounts. Please contact our sales team.
- How do I change a plan? You can cancel your current monthly subscription plan and subscribe to the new one.
- How do I cancel the monthly subscription plan? You can
easily do so if you have an account with the payment provider gateway.
For example, if you paid with PayPal, then you can cancel it from your
PayPal account dashboard. From their last document on cancellation.
> Hover over the name in the upper-right corner of the main page of your account and then select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
> Click Money, banks and cards under “Profile” on the left of the page.
> In the “Automatic payments” section click Set Automatic Payments.
> Select the merchant’s name or email address.
> Click Cancel.
Please do not send us requests to cancel on your behalf. We are able to
provide such affordable prices only by keeping manual overhead expenses
such as these down.
- All purchases are final. A free plan is available to try before you buy.
- The paid license is applied only when the payment processor notifies us that the payment is processed. We will send you an email confirmation when your payment is applied. We do not save any credit card or bank account information.
- We reserve the right to change the pricing and/or terms at any time.
- Usage is measured by the amount of data sent to each recipient.
- Example: If you send a 100 MB file to two recipients then the usage will be 100 MB x 2 users = 200 MB.
- Usage is counted in bytes.
- Example: 1 MB = 1048576 bytes, 1 GB = 1024 MB = 1073741824 bytes and so on.
- Data sent from the Binfer Desktop Application is counted towards usage.
- Data received with Web Drop is counted towards usage.
- When data is transferred between Binfer Desktop Applications at both ends, then the usage is counted only for the sender and not the receiver.
- There is no charge for the software.