Please note that Binfer is not an online storage provider. Binfer provides software that is installed on a system in your own environment such as
- Home/office computers (Windows, Linux, or OSX)
- On premises data center/colocation facilities
- Cloud virtual machines like AWS, Azure, Godaddy, etc
- NAS servers
- Raspberry Pi, Linux or Windows nano based IOT/embedded devices
Data transfer happens directly from your environment. Following are the main differences between the different installation options.
- Requires installation of Binfer software in server mode on a system. Needs port to be opened of local and external firewall.
- Web based management console is hosted on your server.
- All data is transferred directly between devices or relayed via your server.
- All users and device information is kept on your server.
- Server system can send and receive data with devices and users.
- Additional modules like Cloud, WebDAV and Drive are available.
- Suitable for mid to large business and enterprises.
- Unlimited data transfer.
- Suitable for any number of devices and users.
- No installation of dedicated server is required. No complex setup or ports. Create account, install and start sharing.
- Web based management console is hosted on Binfer’s server.
- All data is transferred directly between devices or relayed via Binfer server.
- All users and device information is kept on Binfer’s server.
- Binfer server cannot send and receive data with devices and users.
- Cloud, WebDAV and Drive modules are not available.
- Suitable for individuals, professionals and small business.
- Data transfer plans available.
- Suitable for up to 10 users and/or devices.
- Test drive Binfer using the Managed mode.
- Follow steps from Getting Started.
- To get a license for On-Prem mode, Contact Sales and schedule a call.